Thursday, July 27, 2006

Just a note...

I've been accepted as a stock photographer for a site called LuckyOliver.com. The link is on the side in the links section. If you have a need for some stock photography, give them a glance! Right now my portfolio isn't too big as each picture needs to be screened, approved and then sticky word coded, etc. It's a little time consuming. I am working on it! If you know me, and even if you don't and are looking for something specific that you can't find there, email and let me know or just leave a comment on one of the picture, I promise I read them all. Maybe I can take a picture just for you. Thanks for looking!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats! Very cool.

8:52 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Kelli said...

Thanks Jim! I hope it works out for me.

9:27 AM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Aerenchyma said...

Zoinks! Neato!

2:52 PM, July 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

8:43 AM, August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats
Through my eyes
Through my eyes
By
Book Preview
Visit Blurb.com